V0.2

- Includes all the cyberfaces of added Imports
- Changed NBA 2k13 Screen wipe to PBA 2k13 Screen wipe
- Changed NBA Players Navigation Menu to PBA Players Navigation Menu
- Added Latest Boot-up for PBA 2k13

V0.3

- All Teams' Scoreboard Updated
- PBA 2k13 Blacktop Featuring Calvin Abueva of Alaska Aces
- All Teams In-game board advertisements updated to both Philippine advertisement and American Advertisement
- Court Updates included
- Updated NBA Blacktop to PBA Blacktop
- Game Settings out-game advertisement changed from NBA player to PBA players
- Added Realistic Sweat to players
- NBA Spalding Ball to PBA Molten Ball
- Updated Ball, basket and string physics for realistic shot reactions

To install just follow this video tutorial:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MeSH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PBA 2K13 ULTIMATE PATCH Installer by byronray14

Post  byronray14 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Great job sir. I'm actually grateful but the title should be not by byronray14 because it's like I created this. It should be PBA 2k13 Ultimate Patch of byronray14 by MeSH. Take some credit for what you've done. Great job sir, I mean it. Oh, I'll also add a suggestion. In the video tutorial, you could at least add music to let the viewers enjoy the tutorial.

where patching happens.

byronray14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vincentmorales08 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm

byronray14 wrote:Great job sir. I'm actually grateful but the title should be not by byronray14 because it's like I created this. It should be PBA 2k13 Ultimate Patch of byronray14 by MeSH. Take some credit for what you've done. Great job sir, I mean it. Oh, I'll also add a suggestion. In the video tutorial, you could at least add music to let the viewers enjoy the tutorial.

Pra saan poyn sir byron

vincentmorales08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

vincentmorales08 wrote:
byronray14 wrote:Great job sir. I'm actually grateful but the title should be not by byronray14 because it's like I created this. It should be PBA 2k13 Ultimate Patch of byronray14 by MeSH. Take some credit for what you've done. Great job sir, I mean it. Oh, I'll also add a suggestion. In the video tutorial, you could at least add music to let the viewers enjoy the tutorial.

Pra saan poyn sir byron

It's a compilantion of all the patches I created then he made an installer so that the new guys could install it a lot easier. Very Happy

where patching happens.

byronray14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MeSH on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:02 am

it's ok :)btw what is/are the best song suited in the video? i saw in the youtube option that i can add music on it Smile

and why the admins are the only have thanks button? :Di want to thanks also "rafxanne14" for posting new PBA soundtrack Smile

EDIT 2:

aw your the only one have thanks button... even _itsmekhimsanity no thanks button Sad

MeSH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:31 am

MeSH wrote:

it's ok :)btw what is/are the best song suited in the video? i saw in the youtube option that i can add music on it Smile

and why the admins are the only have thanks button? :Di want to thanks also "rafxanne14" for posting new PBA soundtrack Smile

EDIT 2:

aw your the only one have thanks button... even _itsmekhimsanity no thanks button Sad

I quite frankly don't know neither. I think that's because my posts has the popular icon beside it?. I really don't know.

where patching happens.

byronray14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

To Sir Byron..

Post  brian03 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Sir Byron can i Help creating patches with you i am a modders i want to create a ENB series compatible for PBA2k13 and for low end PC's
and i am also creating updated roster with accessories and no generic shoes...can I help??? and I want you to post my patches here in our forum...can I help sir

brian03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  byronray14 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:32 am

brian03 wrote:Sir Byron can i Help creating patches with you i am a modders i want to create a ENB series compatible for PBA2k13 and for low end PC's
and i am also creating updated roster with accessories and no generic shoes...can I help??? and I want you to post my patches here in our forum...can I help sir

I'm sorry sir, I can't decide that. You could ask the moderators. The one's with red names, although you could post your patches like the others do. It's really up to you.

where patching happens.

byronray14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wilson27 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 am

mas mabuti pa magtagalog kn lng.. Laughing 

wilson27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:38 am